October 16, 2010

5 Math 'Color-me' Sheets

I've been searching lately for simple math puzzle to print for my kid, to help her come to good terms with math. I looked for easy 'color me' sheets, with some simple math hidden in it, to mix between the joy of coloring for kids, and doing some simple math. (Read what I've also done lately in that direction)


I have found 5 sheets so far, as you can see below. In doing so, I do not mean to violate the copyright of their owners, and so every sheet has the url from where it was downloaded print it on it.

Click on every image below and save to your hard drive, or print it right away. While you wait for the download of every sheet to finish, why not take a look at the ads scattered around this page, and if you find anything worth checking, how am I to stop you?